Signature Series MK II Pilates Reformer Bundle INCLUDING Long Box and Jump Board
Price Notes: Price per unit. Inclusive of GST. Freight additional.
Introducing our latest timber reformer that represents our current evolution in design stemming from professional contributions and new design developments. Crafted from Canadian Maple, the finish is smooth with a lustrous satin finish. Main frame sections are built with lapped and fitted joints that provide stability and durability.
Padded surfaces are comfortable and supportive, with three generous headrest positions. Shoulder rests are quick removable [double faced], and have four shoulder width settings that are excellent for adapting between small to wide shouldered individuals. Six (6) spring connectivity [including two (2) heavy springs, two (2) medium springs, and two (2) light springs] combined with a three (3) position spring gear allows you to set your resistance of choice.
The padded footbar has seven positions, from flat to leaning forward, being adjustable by one hand, is highly adaptable to people of varying heights. Featuring an adjustable footstrap which can be positioned anywhere along the length of the reformer's frame; allowing for lateral flexion and rotation exercises.
Always keep your eye on the fine details! These units include premium quality fixtures and fittings that have been sourced from respective global market leaders that ensure quick and easy adjustment, combined with excellent life expectancy.
Need to move your reformer? No problems! This reformer is fitted with wheels at the footbar end which allows you to trolley it around your room.
These units have been designed and built for commercial purpose, but are equally perfect for those fastidious home users.
Our Signature Series MK II Timber Reformer is perfect for boutique Pilates studios, physiotherapy clinics, and home users seeking elegant and highly functional Pilates equipment.
Please scroll down to view product specifications ...
Signature Series MK II Pilates Reformer Bundle with Long Box and Jump Board [Black]
- Made of stainless steel, anodised aluminium extrusion and Canadian Maple timber, making our SIGNATURE SERIES MK II PILATES REFORMER a solid and stable platform, with a smooth and lustrous satin finish.
- Aluminium parts are anodized for strength and durability, whilst reducing friction, preventing oxidation and eliminating "black dust."
- Long carriage travel combined with a short frame length, making it ideal to fit into regular room sizes.
- The carriage has a strong under frame with adaptive alignment control, whilst on the upper surface features comfortable foam padding for precise proprioceptive feedback, which in all equates to an extremely responsive and stable surface.
- Precision carriage system rides on a two-piece rail system that provides a stable, smooth and quiet ride. Carriage uses an eight (8) wheel system: featuring four (4) vertical wheels to support the carriage, and four (4) adjustable side-wheels to align the carriage smoothly between the frames.
- One pair of quick-release/ removable shoulder rests that are width adjustable to suit varying shoulder widths [four width positions].
- Padded headrest provides three (3) generous height positions for cervical support - two (2) above the carriage and one (1) level with the carriage.
- High quality swivel pulleys designed for optimum performance and endurance.
- Adjustable, and detachable pulley risers (1 pair), with snap lock height positioning pullies.
- Premium quality fixtures and fittings, ensuring easy adjustment and long life expectancy.
- Rope length adjustments can be made quick and easy.
- Posts behind shoulder rests to secure handles.
- Beautifully padded and lined double looped hand/foot straps for comfort and control. Including: D-Handles (1 pair), Double Looped Handles (1 pair) and Footstrap (1 unit).
- Quality woven ropes [non-elastic] with snap clips for easy handle exchange.
- The comfortable padded footbar can be adjusted by one hand with seven (7) available positions.
- Fixed spring gear offers three (3) pre-tensioning positions, with an independent carriage stop having four (4) broad positions.
- SIX (6) resistance springs – 2x light (yellow), 2x medium (green) and 2x heavy (red).
- FEATURING an adjustable footstrap which can be positioned anywhere along the length of the reformer's frame; allowing for lateral flexion and rotation exercises.
- Wheels at footbar end of the frame that allow you to trolley your reformer around your studio/ room.
Comes complete with:
- Padded Jump Board with carry handles.
- Pilates Long Box (with handles x 3 to assist with moving).
- Non Slip Standing Platform.
Total Length: 2570mm [this includes all protruding fixtures and footbar lowered]
Frame Width: 755mm [this includes all protruding fixtures and footbar raised]
Carriage Bed Height from Floor: 390mm
Carriage Size: 1020mm x 600mm [including headrest]
Carriage Cushion Size: 750mm x 600mm
Max Carriage Travel: 1120mm / 112cm
Weight: 82kg [reformer only]