Apollo Home Series Pilates Reformer Bundle INCLUDING Jump Board, Long Box + Upholstered Platform (Carriage Height 32cm)
Price Notes: Price per unit. Inclusive of GST. Freight additional. Calculate freight in Shopping Cart.
Payment Options: Interest Free for up to 6 months with ZIP [Flexible Repayments | Account Limit up to $8,000), Direct Bank Transfer or Paypal - Select your Preferred Payment Option at Checkout.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on (03) 8752 2604 or by contacting us through one of our online Contact Us forms. Please know that we are here to help you should you require our assistance.
Introducing our latest addition to our home series of reformers; our new Apollo Home Series Pilates Reformer.
Offering outstanding features at an exceptional price, having a robust build combined with our comfortable cushioning and smooth ride performance. Dimensionally this reformer is smaller in height than our Signature Series Home Reformer, but still comfortably proportioned for the home environment.
- The adjustable footbar provides six  footbar angles from vertical to horizontal.
- Five resistance springs – 1x light (yellow), 2x medium (green) and 2x heavy (red).
- The upholstered end step is broad and comfortable, having a useable surface area for foot, hand, and forearm contact. This upholstered platform is removable and makes way for the insertable jumpboard [included in the package price]. Also included is a long box that has three handles.
- The carriage provides comfortable support, with shoulder rests being quick connectable-removeable.
- Rope connection is made by easy to use cleats that self lock the rope into place with a simple action.
- Double looped handles are plush and comfortable to feel.
- The pulley’s upon the risers are the same as for our commercial series, being reliable and strong.
- The entire unit is sleek with clean lines, offering the user a lovely experience.
At a budget price, this exceptional unit will compete with competition units nearly one-and-a-half times the price of this unit.
This system is also available in Grey and Black Upholstery.
Please scroll down to view product specifications ...
Pilates Videos on Demand - Online Classes
Stream over 3,400 virtual, world-class Pilates classes with specialised Pilates instructors - all from one provider – in your home.
When you purchase one of our Signature Home Series Reformers, Pilates Health Equipment will show you how to start your 15-day free trial to access and stream over 3,400 virtual Pilates videos – all from the one provider – in your home. Whether you are looking for traditional or contemporary Pilates exercises, Pilates Health Equipment can link you to world-class Pilates classes, taught by over 200 specialised Pilates instructors, to assist you with your Pilates journey. If you love it as much as we do, for only $25 per month, you can continue accessing professional and enjoyable Pilates workouts. If your circumstances change, rest assured, you can easily cancel online anytime.
Apollo Home Series Pilates Reformer Bundle with Jump Board, Long Box + Upholstered Platform [Cream]
Comes complete with:
- Padded Jump Board with carry handles.
- Pilates Long Box (with handles x 3 to assist with moving).
- Upholstered Platform.
Total Length: 2370mm
Frame Width: 670mm
Carriage Bed Height from Floor: 320mm
Weight: 65kg [reformer only]
Warranty Specific Periods for Homes Reformer Series:
Home Reformer Series Warranty [See "Conditions of Warranty (Home Series)" Below]:
- 1 Year Warranty: Timber frame sections and gearbar;
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Springs, pullies, ropes and handles;
- 4 Months Limited Warranty: Upholstery [See below for Conditions of Warranty (Home Series)];
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other reformer and trapeze components and accessories.
Conditions of Warranty (Homes Series):
Warranty will be provided for equipment:
1. Where proof of purchase can be demonstrated by the original purchaser;
2. Where a claim is made within the warranty period for the specific component of the equipment (Warranty period begins from date of invoice);
3. For the remainder term of the original warranty period after being repaired or replaced under the terms of this agreement.
Warranty coverage does not include:
1. Costs for freight/shipping, or any associated cost of freight/shipping;
2. Costs for installing warranty supplied parts;
3. Damage to the appearance of any equipment.
4. The Limited Warranties above do not cover mechanical wear on parts;
5. Normal wear and tear;
6. Damage caused by failure to follow instructions;
7. Misuse, abuse, modification, unauthorized repair;
8. Scratches to the finish, tears or indentations in the upholstery or foam.
The warranty shall be null and void if:
1. Equipment is used for a commercial purpose, or any other purpose other than that it was intended;
2. Reformer Springs are not changed every two (2) years;
3. Guidelines for assembly and appropriate use as specified in equipment manual are not followed;
4. Is stored or used outdoors, or in environments without adequate climate/humidity controls;
5. Where the equipment was subjected to any one of the below conditions:
a. Involved in an accident;
b. Where misuse of the equipment occurred;
c. Where the equipment suffered abuse of any kind;
d. Where the equipment was serviced by an unauthorised service provider; or
e. Where a modification/alteration was carried out upon the equipment which was not authorised by Pilates Health Equipment and/or differs from the equipment's original specifications supplied by Pilates Health Equipment.
NOTE: Pilates Health Equipment will, at its option, repair or replace warranted parts, provided that these part(s) fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials and provided such failure is reported to the Pilates Health Equipment within the part-specific warranty periods mentioned above.
The upholstery will be replaced if it fails to give normal wear for 4 months from date of original invoice. Proof of damage will be required. This warranty does not cover burns, cuts, soiling, stains, pet damage, damage to upholstery caused by corrosive, abrasive or chemical cleansers, or damage caused by other unreasonable use. If the identical upholstery is not available, an equivalent upholstery will be provided.
Non-returnable Items: All Pilates Health Equipment Springs, Loops, Handles, Footstraps, Fluffies are non-returnable.