Signature Series Combo Chair with Solid Base with 1 Pair of Resistance Bands
Price Notes: Price per unit. Inclusive of GST. Freight additional.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on (03) 8752 2604 or by contacting us through one of our online Contact Us forms. Please know that we are here to help you should you require our assistance.
Introducing our latest timber Signature Series Combo Chair with Solid Base | Wunda Chair - providing you the latest evolution in design and user features.
Our current design has stemmed from professional contributions and new design advancements. Crafted from an attractive and strong, multi-laminated high density timber with robust surface quality, which is finished with a soft, satin, lustered finish. Beautifully made and feature rich, this is an essential item for your Pilates routines.
Offering stability and excellent functionality, our Signature Series Combo Chair with Solid Base | Wunda Chair can provide a full-body workout through a wide range of possible exercises. The chair can be sat upon, laid on, knelt on, laid beside to, or stood upon. The foot pedal action, combined with a broad range of spring resistance levels, can offer gentle rehabilitatory routines, through to difficult and challenging routines. The Chair is used to stretch and strengthen muscle groups not easily reached by more traditional techniques and equipment.
Our Signature Series Combo Chair with Solid Base | Wunda Chair provides either split pedal or single pedal operation, with 16 selectable spring resistance levels per pedal. Each pedal having a broad, radial contact surface, where the user can exercise the pedal action by hand, foot, or knee. A beech dowel is used to connect the two pedals into one, which also serves as a place to grip the pedals by hand. Two sets of springs, and when a spring is not in use, it is conveniently stowed away upon the pedal.
Our Signature Series Combo Chair with Solid Base | Wunda Chair has two stability bars/handles, which aid balance whilst upon the chair. These can be set at two rotations and three different heights to accommodate varying user heights.
Whilst traditionally the resistance exercises of a Combo Chair | Wunda Chair involves the pressing down of the chair's pedals, a newly added functionality extends your routine possibilities to include lifting resistance exercises! Now, the user can lay upon the seat, facing towards the pedals, and perform resistance exercises by pulling the pedals upwards, and towards to user. Here, we provide a light and medium set of resistance springs, where the pedals can be actioned either separately, or as one pedal [when the dowel is inserted]. Short upward strokes can add new challenges and routines, providing a broader range of muscle workouts.
Our Signature Series Combo Chair with Solid Base is perfect for boutique Pilates studios, physiotherapy clinics, and home users seeking elegant and highly functional Pilates equipment.
Please scroll down to view product specifications ...
Signature Series Combo Chair with Solid Base | Wunda Chair [Cream]
- Stainless steel stability poles are adjustable in height, can be rotated 90 degrees, or can be fully removed.
- The stability poles feature quick height adjustment via an indexing knob, providing three selectable height positions to accommodate varying user heights.
- Stability poles are completed with comfortable handles with PU leather coverings. Under full body weight, the user will find these most comfortable.
- Crafted from an attractive and strong, multi-laminated high density timber with a robust surface quality, which is finished with a soft, satin, lustered finish.
- Two pedal system allows for alternating movements or transforms to one pedal by inserting the dowel.
- Comes with four (4) pedal springs. These are designed to be stowed upon the pedal when not in use.
- Additionally, four (4) mini-springs are provided for lifting resistance exercises, and these are provided in Light and Medium resistances. When these are not in use, these mini-springs can be stowed under the seat, and out of the way of normal functions.
- The seat cushion is broad and comfortable, upholstered in premium PU Leather offering an excellent contact surface.
- Connection points can be found on each side of the chair that allow for the attachment of resistance bands [which can be purchased separately].
- Discreetly behind the chair, there are two small wheels that allow the user to freely and easily move the chair around their studio.
- Seat Measurement: 600mm x 350mm
- Base Measurement: 760mm x 600mm
- Height to Seat: 610mm
- Weight: 35kg
Warranty Specific Periods for Combo Chairs:
Combo Chair [See "Conditions of Warranty" Below]:
- 4 Years Warranty: Timber frame sections, pedal system, stabilising pole support brackets;
- 4 Months Limited Warranty: Upholstery [See below for Conditions of Warranty];
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other chair components.
Conditions of Warranty:
Warranty will be provided for equipment:
1. Where proof of purchase can be demonstrated by the original purchaser;
2. Where a claim is made within the warranty period for the specific component of the equipment (Warranty period begins from date of invoice);
3. For the remainder term of the original warranty period after being repaired or replaced under the terms of this agreement.
Warranty coverage does not include:
1. Costs for freight/shipping, or any associated cost of freight/shipping;
2. Costs for installing warranty supplied parts;
3. Damage to the appearance of any equipment.
4. The Limited Warranties above do not cover mechanical wear on parts;
5. Normal wear and tear;
6. Damage caused by failure to follow instructions;
7. Misuse, abuse, modification, unauthorized repair;
8. Scratches to the finish, tears or indentations in the upholstery or foam.
The warranty shall be null and void if:
1. Equipment is used for any other purpose other than that it was intended;
2. Springs on spring-loaded Chairs are not changed every two (2) years;
3. Guidelines for assembly and appropriate use as specified in equipment manual are not followed;
4. Is stored or used outdoors, or in environments without adequate climate/humidity controls;
5. Where the equipment was subjected to any one of the below conditions:
a. Involved in an accident;
b. Where misuse of the equipment occurred;
c. Where the equipment suffered abuse of any kind;
d. Where the equipment was serviced by an unauthorised service provider; or
e. Where a modification/alteration was carried out upon the equipment which was not authorised by Pilates Health Equipment and/or differs from the equipment's original specifications supplied by Pilates Health Equipment.
NOTE: Pilates Health Equipment will, at its option, repair or replace warranted parts, provided that these part(s) fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials and provided such failure is reported to the Pilates Health Equipment within the part-specific warranty periods mentioned above.
The upholstery will be replaced if it fails to give normal wear for 4 months from date of original invoice. Proof of damage will be required. This warranty does not cover burns, cuts, soiling, stains, pet damage, damage to upholstery caused by corrosive, abrasive or chemical cleansers, or damage caused by other unreasonable use. If the identical upholstery is not available, an equivalent upholstery will be provided.
Non-returnable Items: All Pilates Health Equipment Springs, Loops, Handles, Footstraps, Fluffies are non-returnable.