Signature Series Combo Chair with Solid Base
Price Notes: Price per unit. Inclusive of GST. Freight additional.
Introducing our latest timber Signature Series Combo Chair with Solid Base | Wunda Chair - providing you the latest evolution in design and user features.
Our current design has stemmed from professional contributions and new design advancements. Crafted from an attractive and strong, multi-laminated high density timber with robust surface quality, which is finished with a soft, satin, lustered finish. Beautifully made and feature rich, this is an essential item for your Pilates routines.
Offering stability and excellent functionality, our Signature Series Combo Chair with Solid Base | Wunda Chair can provide a full-body workout through a wide range of possible exercises. The chair can be sat upon, laid on, knelt on, laid beside to, or stood upon. The foot pedal action, combined with a broad range of spring resistance levels, can offer gentle rehabilitatory routines, through to difficult and challenging routines. The Chair is used to stretch and strengthen muscle groups not easily reached by more traditional techniques and equipment.
Our Signature Series Combo Chair with Solid Base | Wunda Chair provides either split pedal or single pedal operation, with 16 selectable spring resistance levels per pedal. Each pedal having a broad, radial contact surface, where the user can exercise the pedal action by hand, foot, or knee. A beech dowel is used to connect the two pedals into one, which also serves as a place to grip the pedals by hand. Two sets of springs, and when a spring is not in use, it is conveniently stowed away upon the pedal.
Our Signature Series Combo Chair with Solid Base | Wunda Chair has two stability bars/handles, which aid balance whilst upon the chair. These can be set at two rotations and three different heights to accommodate varying user heights.
Whilst traditionally the resistance exercises of a Combo Chair | Wunda Chair involves the pressing down of the chair's pedals, a newly added functionality extends your routine possibilities to include lifting resistance exercises! Now, the user can lay upon the seat, facing towards the pedals, and perform resistance exercises by pulling the pedals upwards, and towards to user. Here, we provide a light and medium set of resistance springs, where the pedals can be actioned either separately, or as one pedal [when the dowel is inserted]. Short upward strokes can add new challenges and routines, providing a broader range of muscle workouts.
Our Signature Series Combo Chair with Solid Base is perfect for boutique Pilates studios, physiotherapy clinics, and home users seeking elegant and highly functional Pilates equipment.
Please scroll down to view product specifications ...
Signature Series Combo Chair with Solid Base | Wunda Chair [Black]
- Stainless steel stability poles are adjustable in height, can be rotated 90 degrees, or can be fully removed.
- The stability poles feature quick height adjustment via an indexing knob, providing three selectable height positions to accommodate varying user heights.
- Stability poles are completed with comfortable handles with PU leather coverings. Under full body weight, the user will find these most comfortable.
- Crafted from an attractive and strong, multi-laminated high density timber with a robust surface quality, which is finished with a soft, satin, lustered finish.
- Two pedal system allows for alternating movements or transforms to one pedal by inserting the dowel.
- Comes with four (4) pedal springs. These are designed to be stowed upon the pedal when not in use.
- Additionally, four (4) mini-springs are provided for lifting resistance exercises, and these are provided in Light and Medium resistances. When these are not in use, these mini-springs can be stowed under the seat, and out of the way of normal functions.
- The seat cushion is broad and comfortable, upholstered in premium PU Leather offering an excellent contact surface.
- Connection points can be found on each side of the chair that allow for the attachment of resistance bands [which can be purchased separately].
- Discreetly behind the chair, there are two small wheels that allow the user to freely and easily move the chair around their studio.
- Seat Measurement: 600mm x 350mm
- Base Measurement: 760mm x 600mm
- Height to Seat: 610mm
- Weight: 35kg