Springboard / Pilates Wall Board with Push Bar & Trapeze Safety Strap
Price Notes: Price per unit. Inclusive of GST. Freight additional.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on (03) 8752 2604 or by contacting us through one of our online Contact Us forms. Please know that we are here to help you should you require our assistance.
The Pilates Springboard / Pilates Wall Board with Push Bar is ideal for small spaces, anchors to the wall and is economically priced. Perform a full-body workout using the Pilates Springboard / Pilates Wall Board with Push Bar.
Springboard with Push Bar | Bundle
Comes complete with:
- Two (2) long springs - yellow (light resistance)
- Two (2) long springs - green (medium resistance)
- Two (2) short springs - yellow (light resistance)
- Two (2) short springs - green (medium resistance)
- D Shaped Handles (1 pair)
- Single Looped Handles (1 pair)
- Solid Maple Roll Down Bar
- Solid Maple Dowel
- Push Bar - Five (5) height positions, with Tee Bolt's that have button release/ lock
- Trapeze Safety Strap
- Side and centre eyebolt positions available for spring or optional safety strap connection.
- Designed to be flush mounted to the floor
Width: 55.5 cm
Height: 182.5 cm
Warranty Specific Periods for Wall Unit | Wall Bars | Springboard:
Wall Unit | Wall Bars | Springboard Warranty [See "Conditions of Warranty" Below]:
1 Year Limited Warranty: Wood components/ frame, stainless overhead bars/frame and fastenings thereof, and related welding of stainless frame.
3 Months Limited Warranty: Upholstery and material coverings to hand bars. [See below for Conditions of Warranty].
1 Year Limited Warranty: All other components.
Conditions of Warranty:
Warranty will be provided for equipment:
1. Where proof of purchase can be demonstrated by the original purchaser;
2. Where a claim is made within the warranty period for the specific component of the equipment (Warranty period begins from date of invoice);
3. For the remainder term of the original warranty period after being repaired or replaced under the terms of this agreement.
Warranty coverage does not include:
1. Costs for freight/shipping, or any associated cost of freight/shipping;
2. Costs for installing warranty supplied parts;
3. Damage to the appearance of any equipment.
4. The Limited Warranties above do not cover mechanical wear on parts;
5. Normal wear and tear;
6. Damage caused by failure to follow instructions;
7. Misuse, abuse, modification, unauthorized repair;
8. Scratches to the finish, tears or indentations in the upholstery or foam.
The warranty shall be null and void if:
1. Equipment is used for any other purpose other than that it was intended;
2. Springs on spring-loaded equipment including Spring Wall Boards, Wall Units are not changed every two (2) years;
3. Guidelines for assembly and appropriate use as specified in equipment manual are not followed;
4. Is stored or used outdoors, or in environments without adequate climate/humidity controls;
5. Where the equipment was subjected to any one of the below conditions:
a. Involved in an accident;
b. Where misuse of the equipment occurred;
c. Where the equipment suffered abuse of any kind;
d. Where the equipment was serviced by an unauthorised service provider; or
e. Where a modification/alteration was carried out upon the equipment which was not authorised by Pilates Health Equipment and/or differs from the equipment's original specifications supplied by Pilates Health Equipment.
NOTE: Pilates Health Equipment will, at its option, repair or replace warranted parts, provided that these part(s) fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials and provided such failure is reported to the Pilates Health Equipment within the part-specific warranty periods mentioned above.
The upholstery will be replaced if it fails to give normal wear for 4 months from date of original invoice. Proof of damage will be required. This warranty does not cover burns, cuts, soiling, stains, pet damage, damage to upholstery caused by corrosive, abrasive or chemical cleansers, or damage caused by other unreasonable use. If the identical upholstery is not available, an equivalent upholstery will be provided.
Non-returnable Items: All Pilates Health Equipment Springs, Loops, Handles, Footstraps, Fluffies are non-returnable.