Signature Series Rehabilitation Pilates Reformer Bundle INCLUDING Long Box and Jump Board
SAVE 3% OFF PRODUCT PRICE WHEN YOU SELECT AND PAY BY BANK TRANSFER AT CHECKOUT!
Price Notes: Price per unit. Inclusive of GST. Freight additional.
Offers all the same great features and functionality as our Signature Series MK II Pilates Reformer, only taller.
Introducing our latest timber reformer that represents our current evolution in design stemming from professional contributions and new design developments. Crafted from Canadian Maple, the finish is smooth with a lustrous satin finish. Main frame sections are beautifully fabricated to provide stability and durability.
The Signature Series Rehabilitation Pilates Reformer is designed for physiotherapists to comfortably treat their clients and assist them in their recovery. For your clients, the height of the system is easily mountable, with very comfortable padded surfaces that will cushion and support them during their Pilates sessions.
Three generous headrest positions. Shoulder rests are quick removable [double faced], and have four shoulder width settings that are excellent for adapting between small to wide shouldered individuals. Six spring connectivity [including two heavy springs, two medium springs, and two light springs] combined with a 3 position spring gear allows you to set your resistance of choice.
The padded foot bar has seven positions, from flat to leaning forward, being adjustable by one hand, is highly adaptable to people of varying heights. Always keep your eye on the fine details! These units include premium quality fixtures and fittings that have been sourced from respective global market leaders that ensure quick and easy adjustment, combined with excellent life expectancy.
Need to move your reformer? No problems! As an option, this reformer can be fitted with wheels at the footbar end which allows you to trolley it around your room.
These units have been designed and built for commercial purpose, but are equally perfect for those fastidious home users.
Our Signature Series Rehabilitation Pilates Reformer is perfect for physiotherapy clinics and rehabilitation facilities.
Please scroll down to view product specifications ...
Signature Series Rehabilitation Pilates Reformer Bundle with Long Box and Jump Board [Black]
- Made of stainless steel, anodised aluminium extrusion and Canadian Maple timber, making our SIGNATURE SERIES PILATES REFORMER a solid and stable platform, with a smooth and lustrous satin finish.
- Aluminium parts are anodized for strength and durability, whilst reducing friction, preventing oxidation and eliminating "black dust."
- Long carriage travel combined with a short frame length, making it ideal to fit into regular room sizes.
- The carriage has a strong under frame with adaptive alignment control, whilst on the upper surface features comfortable foam padding for precise proprioceptive feedback, which in all equates to an extremely responsive and stable surface.
- Precision carriage system rides on a two-piece rail system that provides a stable, smooth and quiet ride. Carriage uses an eight (8) wheel system: featuring four (4) vertical wheels to support the carriage, and four (4) adjustable side-wheels to align the carriage smoothly between the frames.
- One pair of quick-release/ removable shoulder rests that are width adjustable to suit varying shoulder widths [four with positions].
- Padded headrest provides three (3) generous height positions for cervical support - two (2) above the carriage and one (1) level with the carriage.
- High quality swivel pulleys designed for optimum performance and endurance.
- Adjustable, and detachable pulley risers (1 pair), with snap lock height positioning pullies.
- Premium quality fixtures and fittings, ensuring easy adjustment and long life expectancy.
- Rope length adjustments can be made quick and easy.
- Posts behind shoulder rests to secure handles.
- Beautifully padded and lined double looped hand/foot straps for comfort and control. Including: D-Handles (1 pair), Double Looped Handles (1 pair) and Footstrap (1 unit).
- Quality woven ropes [non-elastic] with snap clips for easy handle exchange.
- The comfortable padded footbar can be adjusted by one hand with seven (7) available positions.
- Fixed spring gear offers three (3) pre-tensioning positions, with an independent carriage stop having four (4) broad positions.
- SIX (6) resistance springs – 2x light (yellow), 2x medium (green) and 2x heavy (red).
- Optional Wheels at foot bar end of the frame that allow you to trolley your reformer around your studio/ room.
Comes complete with:
- Padded Jump Board with carry handles.
- Pilates Long Box (with handles x 3 to assist with moving).
- Non Slip Standing Platform.
Total Length: 2570mm [this includes all protruding fixtures and footbar lowered]
Frame Width: 755mm [this includes all protruding fixtures and footbar raised]
Carriage Bed Height from Floor: 595mm
Carriage Size: 1020mm x 600mm [including headrest]
Carriage Cushion Size: 750mm x 600mm
Max Carriage Travel: 1120mm / 112cm
Weight: Approx. 102kg [reformer only]kg Frame excluding Carriage
21kg Carriage Only
73kg Frame and Carriage