Signature Home Series Pilates Reformer Bundle INCLUDING Jump Board, Long Box + Non-Slip End Step (Carriage Height 39cm)
Price Notes: Price per unit. Inclusive of GST. Freight additional. Calculate freight in Shopping Cart.
Payment Options: Interest Free for up to 6 months with ZIP [Flexible Repayments | Account Limit up to $8,000), Direct Bank Transfer or Paypal - Select your Preferred Payment Option at Checkout.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on (03) 8752 2604 or by contacting us through one of our online Contact Us forms. Please know that we are here to help you should you require our assistance.
Bring the boutique Pilates studio / health club experience home with our beautifully designed Signature Home Series Pilates Reformer.
Our Signature Home Series Reformer's padded footbar includes our second generation footbar mechanism that provides seven (7) angled positions, giving the ability to lay the footbar flat to having it lean forward, and being adjustable by one hand, making it highly adaptable to users of varying heights.
Based on our Commercial Signature Series range, our Signature Home Series Pilates Reformer benefits from years of accumulated product development. Our Commerial Signature Series range was first introduced in 2017 featuring a plush and comfortable laying platform/carriage, six reformer springs [instead of the standard five reformer springs; as seen traditionally on a Pilates Reformer], insertable upholstered platform providing for perfect hip alignment for your standing exercises, quick adjustable shoulder rests to suit varying shoulder widths, a long carriage travel which equates to an unrestricted and uninterrupted carriage run, whilst offering the smoothest and quietest of carriage rides. These, among other features, have all been firsts for a Pilates Reformer, and now you too can enjoy these features at home using your Signature Home Series Pilates Reformer.
Having a long carriage travel of 1120mm, and a carriage height of 39cm, our Signature Home Series Pilates Reformer is ideal for users of varying heights, and will bring a great sense of satisfaction when carrying out your clinical Pilates and/or fitness Reformer routines.
Crafted from premium Canadian Maple, the finish is smooth with a lustrous satin finish. Main timber frame is based off our commercial series, being built with lapped and fitted joints that provide stability and durability.
Padded surfaces are comfortable and supportive, with three generous headrest positions.
Shoulder rests are quick removable [double faced], and have four shoulder width settings that are excellent for adapting between small to wide shouldered individuals.
Six (6) spring connectivity [including two (2) heavy springs, two (2) medium springs, and two (2) light springs] combined with a three (3) position spring gear allows you to set your resistance of choice.
Always keep your eye on the fine details! Even our Signature Home Series Reformer comes complete with premium quality fixtures and fittings that have been sourced from respective global market leaders that ensure quick and easy adjustment, combined with excellent life expectancy.
Our Signature Home Series Pilates Reformer has been designed and built for fastidious home users seeking professional level equipment all at a great price.
Please scroll down to view product specifications ...
Pilates Videos on Demand - Online Classes
Stream over 3,400 virtual, world-class Pilates classes with specialised Pilates instructors - all from one provider – in your home.
When you purchase one of our Signature Home Series Reformers, Pilates Health Equipment will show you how to start your 15-day free trial to access and stream over 3,400 virtual Pilates videos – all from the one provider – in your home. Whether you are looking for traditional or contemporary Pilates exercises, Pilates Health Equipment can link you to world-class Pilates classes, taught by over 200 specialised Pilates instructors, to assist you with your Pilates journey. If you love it as much as we do, for only $25 per month, you can continue accessing professional and enjoyable Pilates workouts. If your circumstances change, rest assured, you can easily cancel online anytime.
Signature Home Series Pilates Reformer Bundle with Jump Board, Long Box + Non-Slip End Step [Black]
- With a long carriage travel of 1120mm, combined with a short frame length, our Signature Home Series Reformer will suit users of different heights and will comfortably fit into regular room sizes.
- Made of stainless steel, anodised aluminium extrusion and Canadian Maple timber, making our SIGNATURE HOME SERIES PILATES REFORMER a solid and stable platform, with a smooth and lustrous satin finish.
- Aluminium parts are anodized for strength and durability, whilst reducing friction, preventing oxidation and eliminating "black dust."
- The carriage has a strong under frame with adaptive alignment control, whilst on the upper surface features comfortable foam padding for precise proprioceptive feedback, which in all equates to an extremely responsive and stable surface.
- Precision carriage system rides on a two-piece rail system that provides a stable, smooth and quiet ride. Carriage uses an eight (8) wheel system: featuring four (4) vertical wheels to support the carriage, and four (4) adjustable side-wheels to align the carriage smoothly between the frames.
- One pair of quick-release/ removable shoulder rests that are width adjustable to suit varying shoulder widths [four width positions].
- Padded headrest provides three (3) generous height positions for cervical support - two (2) above the carriage and one (1) level with the carriage.
- High quality swivel pulleys designed for optimum performance and endurance.
- Adjustable, and detachable pulley risers (1 pair), with snap lock height positioning pullies.
- Premium quality fixtures and fittings, ensuring easy adjustment and long life expectancy.
- Rope length adjustments can be made quick and easy.
- Posts behind shoulder rests to secure handles.
- Beautifully padded and lined double looped hand/foot straps for comfort and control. Including: D-Handles (1 pair), Double Looped Handles (1 pair) and Footstrap (1 unit).
- Quality woven ropes [non-elastic] with snap clips for easy handle exchange.
- The comfortable padded footbar can be adjusted by one hand with seven (7) available positions.
- Fixed spring gear offers three (3) pre-tensioning positions, with an independent carriage stop having four (4) broad positions.
- SIX (6) resistance springs – 2x light (yellow), 2x medium (green) and 2x heavy (red).
- Wheels at footbar end of the frame that will assist to position the base frame in your home studio.
Comes complete with:
- Padded Jump Board with carry handles.
- Pilates Long Box (with handles x 3 to assist with moving).
- Non-Slip End Step.
Total Length: 2570mm [this includes all protruding fixtures and footbar lowered]
Frame Width: 755mm [this includes all protruding fixtures and footbar raised]
Carriage Bed Height from Floor: 390mm
Carriage Size: 1020mm x 600mm [including headrest]
Carriage Cushion Size: 750mm x 600mm
Max Carriage Travel: 1120mm / 112cm
Weight: 82kg [reformer only]
Warranty Specific Periods for Homes Reformer Series:
Home Reformer Series Warranty [See "Conditions of Warranty (Home Series)" Below]:
- 1 Year Warranty: Timber frame sections and gearbar;
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Springs, pullies, ropes and handles;
- 4 Months Limited Warranty: Upholstery [See below for Conditions of Warranty (Home Series)];
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other reformer and trapeze components and accessories.
Conditions of Warranty (Homes Series):
Warranty will be provided for equipment:
1. Where proof of purchase can be demonstrated by the original purchaser;
2. Where a claim is made within the warranty period for the specific component of the equipment (Warranty period begins from date of invoice);
3. For the remainder term of the original warranty period after being repaired or replaced under the terms of this agreement.
Warranty coverage does not include:
1. Costs for freight/shipping, or any associated cost of freight/shipping;
2. Costs for installing warranty supplied parts;
3. Damage to the appearance of any equipment.
4. The Limited Warranties above do not cover mechanical wear on parts;
5. Normal wear and tear;
6. Damage caused by failure to follow instructions;
7. Misuse, abuse, modification, unauthorized repair;
8. Scratches to the finish, tears or indentations in the upholstery or foam.
The warranty shall be null and void if:
1. Equipment is used for a commercial purpose, or any other purpose other than that it was intended;
2. Reformer Springs are not changed every two (2) years;
3. Guidelines for assembly and appropriate use as specified in equipment manual are not followed;
4. Is stored or used outdoors, or in environments without adequate climate/humidity controls;
5. Where the equipment was subjected to any one of the below conditions:
a. Involved in an accident;
b. Where misuse of the equipment occurred;
c. Where the equipment suffered abuse of any kind;
d. Where the equipment was serviced by an unauthorised service provider; or
e. Where a modification/alteration was carried out upon the equipment which was not authorised by Pilates Health Equipment and/or differs from the equipment's original specifications supplied by Pilates Health Equipment.
NOTE: Pilates Health Equipment will, at its option, repair or replace warranted parts, provided that these part(s) fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials and provided such failure is reported to the Pilates Health Equipment within the part-specific warranty periods mentioned above.
The upholstery will be replaced if it fails to give normal wear for 4 months from date of original invoice. Proof of damage will be required. This warranty does not cover burns, cuts, soiling, stains, pet damage, damage to upholstery caused by corrosive, abrasive or chemical cleansers, or damage caused by other unreasonable use. If the identical upholstery is not available, an equivalent upholstery will be provided.
Non-returnable Items: All Pilates Health Equipment Springs, Loops, Handles, Footstraps, Fluffies are non-returnable.