Signature Series MK II Pilates Reformer with Half Trapeze Bundle INCLUDING Long Box, Jump Board and Mat Converter
Price Notes: Price per unit. Inclusive of GST. Freight additional.
Introducing our latest timber reformer with half trapeze that represents our current evolution in design stemming from professional contributions and new design developments. Crafted from Canadian Maple, the finish is smooth with a lustrous satin finish. Main frame sections are built with lapped and fitted joints that provide stability and durability.
Padded surfaces are comfortable and supportive, with three generous headrest positions. Shoulder rests are quick removable [double faced], and have four shoulder width settings that are excellent for adapting between small to wide shouldered individuals. Six spring connectivity [including two heavy springs, two medium springs, and two light springs] combined with a 3 position spring gear allows you to set your resistance of choice.
The padded foot bar has seven positions, from flat to leaning forward, being adjustable by one hand, is highly adaptable to people of varying heights. Featuring an adjustable footstrap which can be positioned anywhere along the length of the reformer's frame; allowing for lateral flexion and rotation exercises.
Always keep your eye on the fine details! These units include premium quality fixtures and fittings that have been sourced from respective global market leaders that ensure quick and easy adjustment, combined with excellent life expectancy.
Looking to the tower section, the main tower comprises heavy duty frame sections with robust stainless steel eye bolts for spring connection, being attached to our timber frame by beautifully moulded anodized aluminium post supports. The push through bar comes as standard in an anodized aluminium finish, with a PU Leather cover being optionally available. The push through bar has three height positions and is set in place with tee pins. The trapeze spring set includes a selection of short and long springs, in medium and light resistance [Optionally available are additional springs in short, medium, long and extra long lengths, in medium and heavy resistances]. A safety strap provides for excellent positioning of the push through bar angle [either being set for outside or inside work of the tower]. To finish off, a beech roll down bar is provided for additional resistance exercises.
The system is rounded off by a simple to install mat converter, that has two handles for easy lifting into place.
These units have been designed and built for commercial purpose, but are equally perfect for those fastidious home users.
Our Signature Series MK II Pilates Reformer with Half Trapeze is perfect for boutique Pilates studios, physiotherapy clinics, and home users seeking elegant and highly functional Pilates equipment.
Please scroll down to view product specifications ...
Signature Series MK II Pilates Reformer with Half Trapeze Bundle with Long Box, Jump Board Mat Converter [Cream]
- Made of stainless steel, anodised aluminium extrusion and Canadian Maple timber, making our SIGNATURE SERIES MK II PILATES REFORMER with HALF TRAPEZE a solid and stable platform, with a smooth and lustrous satin finish.
- Aluminium parts are anodized for strength and durability, whilst reducing friction, preventing oxidation and eliminating "black dust."
- Long carriage travel combined with a short frame length, making it ideal to fit into regular room sizes.
- The carriage has a strong under frame with adaptive alignment control, whilst on the upper surface features comfortable foam padding for precise proprioceptive feedback, which in all equates to an extremely responsive and stable surface.
- Precision carriage system rides on a two-piece rail system that provides a stable, smooth and quiet ride. Carriage uses an eight (8) wheel system: featuring four (4) vertical wheels to support the carriage, and four (4) adjustable side-wheels to align the carriage smoothly between the frames.
- One pair of quick-release/ removable shoulder rests that are width adjustable to suit varying shoulder widths [four width positions].
- Padded headrest provides three (3) generous height positions for cervical support - two (2) above the carriage and one (1) level with the carriage.
- Upholstered padded jump board, generously sized and supported by the footbar.
- High quality swivel pulleys designed for optimum performance and endurance.
- Adjustable, and detachable pulley risers (1 pair), with snap lock height positioning pullies.
- Premium quality fixtures and fittings, ensuring easy adjustment and long life expectancy.
- Rope length adjustments can be made quick and easy.
- Posts behind shoulder rests to secure handles.
- Beautifully padded and lined double looped hand/foot straps for comfort and control. Including additionally a pair of D-Shaped Handles, and a Footstrap.
- Quality woven ropes [non-elastic] with snap clips for easy handle exchange.
- The comfortable padded footbar can be adjusted by one hand with seven (7) available positions.
- Fixed spring gear offers three (3) pre-tensioning positions, with an independent carriage stop having five (5) broad positions.
- SIX (6) resistance springs – 2x light (yellow), 2x medium (green) and 2x heavy (red).
- FEATURING an adjustable footstrap which can be positioned anywhere along the length of the reformer's frame; allowing for lateral flexion and rotation exercises.
- Tower section made of heavy duty frame section with 3 height positions for the push through bar, and 39 Heavy Duty Stainless eye bolt positions.
- Push through bar made of anodised aluminium, made in one piece to be torsionally stiff, having 4 heavy duty stainless steel eye bolt positions.
- A safety strap provides for multiple angle settings of the push through bar for lifting resistance exercises.
- Eight (8) Trapeze Springs (with Snap Connectors): two (2) SHORT light (yellow), two (2) SHORT medium (green), two (2) LONG light (yellow), two (2) LONG medium (green).
- Mat Converter - designed for easy installation and removal.
- Solid roll-down bar.
Comes complete with:
- Mat Converter.
- Padded Jump Board with carry handles.
- Pilates Long Box (with handles x 3 to assist with moving).
- Non-Slip Standing Platform.
Total Tower Height: 2030mm
Width: 690mm (frame only) | 770mm (including footbar mechanism)
Bed Height: 390mm | Carriage Size: 1010mm x 610mm
Carriage Cushion Size: 750mm x 610mm
Max Carriage Travel: 1120mm / 112cm
52kg Frame excluding Carriage
21kg Carriage Only
73kg Frame and Carriage