Classic Ladder Barrel with 2 Piece Foot Platform
Price Notes: Price per unit. Inclusive of GST. Freight additional. Calculate freight in Shopping Cart.
Payment Options: Interest Free for up to 6 months with ZIP [Flexible Repayments | Account Limit up to $8,000), Direct Bank Transfer or Paypal - Select your Preferred Payment Option at Checkout.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on (03) 8752 2604 or by contacting us through one of our online Contact Us forms. Please know that we are here to help you should you require our assistance.
Our Classic Ladder Barrel provides a beautiful and functional solution in a classical timber design combined with plush and comfortable padding to the barrel. The base frame is made of two segments for simple assembly and strength in design. The double interlocked timber joint results in a stable platform and rigid ladder section. Finished in a smooth and lustrous satin finish, you’ll just fall in love with this unit. The combination of having this stability, adjustability of position, with deep and comfortable padding on the barrel, makes this a perfect solution.
Our Classic Ladder Barrel is perfect for boutique Pilates studios, physiotherapy clinics, and home users seeking elegant and highly functional Pilates equipment.
Please scroll down to view product specifications ...
Classic Ladder Barrel with 2 Piece Foot Platform [Cream]
- Made from Canadian Maple, that has a smooth and lustrous satin finish. A double interlocked timber joint results in a stable platform and rigid ladder section.
- Barrel side panels are constructed of a durable surfaced, multi-layered laminate wood.
- Five (5) large radius ladder rungs on Pillar allow for varying degrees of strength and flexibility.
- Additional two (2) rungs located underneath the barrel on either end provide for additional mounting or counter balancing routines.
- The barrel's sliding base allows for its customised positioning relative to the ladder section, allowing users to vary the distance in accordance to their requirements.
- The barrel is complete with deep and comfortable foam, covered with durable PU leather.
- Solid construction ensures stability and durability.
Ladder Height: 970mm
Barrel Height: 900mm
Total Width: 830mm (including top Ladder Rung)
Barrel Width: 650mm
Barrel Depth: 540mm
Warranty Specific Periods for Ladder Barrels:
Ladder Barrel [See "Conditions of Warranty" Below]:
- 4 Years Warranty: Timber frame sections, steel frame sections;
- 4 Months Limited Warranty: Upholstery [See below for Conditions of Warranty];
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other Ladder Barrel components.
Conditions of Warranty:
Warranty will be provided for equipment:
1. Where proof of purchase can be demonstrated by the original purchaser;
2. Where a claim is made within the warranty period for the specific component of the equipment (Warranty period begins from date of invoice);
3. For the remainder term of the original warranty period after being repaired or replaced under the terms of this agreement.
Warranty coverage does not include:
1. Costs for freight/shipping, or any associated cost of freight/shipping;
2. Costs for installing warranty supplied parts;
3. Damage to the appearance of any equipment.
4. The Limited Warranties above do not cover mechanical wear on parts;
5. Normal wear and tear;
6. Damage caused by failure to follow instructions;
7. Misuse, abuse, modification, unauthorized repair;
8. Scratches to the finish, tears or indentations in the upholstery or foam.
The warranty shall be null and void if:
1. Equipment is used for any other purpose other than that it was intended;
2. Guidelines for assembly and appropriate use as specified in equipment manual are not followed;
3. Is stored or used outdoors, or in environments without adequate climate/humidity controls;
4. Where the equipment was subjected to any one of the below conditions:
a. Involved in an accident;
b. Where misuse of the equipment occurred;
c. Where the equipment suffered abuse of any kind;
d. Where the equipment was serviced by an unauthorised service provider; or
e. Where a modification/alteration was carried out upon the equipment which was not authorised by Pilates Health Equipment and/or differs from the equipment's original specifications supplied by Pilates Health Equipment.
NOTE: Pilates Health Equipment will, at its option, repair or replace warranted parts, provided that these part(s) fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials and provided such failure is reported to the Pilates Health Equipment within the part-specific warranty periods mentioned above.
The upholstery will be replaced if it fails to give normal wear for 4 months from date of original invoice. Proof of damage will be required. This warranty does not cover burns, cuts, soiling, stains, pet damage, damage to upholstery caused by corrosive, abrasive or chemical cleansers, or damage caused by other unreasonable use. If the identical upholstery is not available, an equivalent upholstery will be provided.
Non-returnable Items: All Pilates Health Equipment Springs, Loops, Handles, Footstraps, Fluffies are non-returnable.