Performance Series MK III Pilates Reformer WITH SLIDING FOOTBAR Bundle INCLUDING Jump Board, Long Box + BONUS Slim Lined Upholstered Platform VALUED AT $205.00 INC GST (Carriage Height 40cm)
Price Notes: Price per unit. Inclusive of GST. Freight additional.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on (03) 8752 2604 or by contacting us through one of our online Contact Us forms. Please know that we are here to help you should you require our assistance.
Incorporating years of accumulated product development, and feedback from leading Australian Pilates instructors, our Performance Series MK III Reformer WITH Sliding Footbar has excellent adjustability combined with a solid construction. Always keep your eye on the fine details! These units include PREMIUM QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS that have been sourced from respective global market leaders that ensure quick and easy adjustment, combined with excellent life expectancy.
These units have been designed and built for commercial purpose, but are equally perfect for those fastidious home users. Even that this is a high profile reformer, this model is easy to move about your studio or home gym.
Please scroll down to view product specifications ...
Performance Series MK III Pilates Reformer WITH Sliding Footbar Bundle INCLUDING Jump Board, Long Box and BONUS Slim Lined Upholstered Platform
Our Performance Series MK III Pilates Reformer WITH Sliding Footbar Bundle is perfect for boutique Pilates studios, physiotherapy clinics, and home users seeking elegant and highly functional Pilates equipment.
- Heavy duty frame, combined with robust legs, providing a solid and stable base to keep you and your clients feeling safe whilst executing your routines.
- LARGE 119cm of carriage travel, making this unit suitable for short to tall individuals.
- The carriage has a strong underframe with alignment control, whilst the upper contact surfaces features comfortable foam padding for precise proprioceptive feedback, which in all equates to an extremely comfortable and stable surface.
- Precision carriage system rides within the heavy frame section that provides a smooth and quiet ride.
- NEW! Sliding footbar with five (5) angled positions, which can be horizontally positioned across the length of the reformer's frame.
- Jumpboard with large padded section and handles for carrying. The laminated timber board, supported by the footbar, can be quickly slipped into position after setting the footbar to the correct support position.
- In regard to carriage movement, the carriage can closely approach the jumpboard, allowing highly flexible people to tightly compress their legs without concern of the carriage colliding far away from the jumpboard.
- Fixed spring gear offers two (2) tensioning positions, with an independent carriage stop having SEVEN (7) stop positions, and an eighth position when no carriage stop is inserted [this position places you to the closest possible position to the footbar end].
- FIVE (5) resistance springs – one (1) x light (yellow), two (2) x medium (green), two (2) x heavy (red).
- One pair of shoulder rests that are quick-release, having three shoulder width adjustable positions, and being fully removable that provide a clear mat surface in moments.
- Padded headrest provides three (3) height positions for cervical support - two (2) above the carriage and one (1) level with the carriage.
- High quality swivel pulleys designed for optimum performance and endurance.
- Adjustable, and detachable pulley risers, supplied with a standard pair for standard frame insertion [can be quick removed when not in use], and a height adjustable pair of pulley risers that are built into the tower section.
- Premium quality fixtures and fittings, ensuring easy adjustment and long life expectancy.
- Rope length adjustments can be made quickly and easily, with no forcing of the rope into the locking device. Just apply light pressure to the rope, and the rope will engage into the lock. Simply lift rope from the locking device to disengage, and then freely extend the rope length.
- Removable posts behind shoulder rests to provide a convenient securing point for your handles.
- Multiple handle options and footstrap included:
1. Beautifully padded and lined double looped hand/foot straps for comfort and control;
2. D-Shaped Handles (1 pair) for positive grip;
3. Beautifully padded and lined Single Looped Handles (1 pair); and
4. Length adjustable Footstrap (1 unit) with rubber covered section for comfortable contact.
- Quality woven sailing rope [non-elastic] with integrated snap clips for easy handle exchange.
Length: 2530mm [this includes all protruding fixtures and footbar lowered]
Length: 2390mm [footbar raised]
Width: 650mm [this includes all protruding fixtures]
Carriage Bed Height from floor: 400mm
Carriage Size: 1020mm x 580mm [including headrest]
Carriage Cushion Size: 730mm x 580mm
Carriage Travel: 1190mm [119cm]
Jump Board Cushion Area: 650mm [High, and is positioned above the height of the solid end step] x 570mm [Wide]
Weight: 75kg [reformer only]
Performance Series MK III Pilates Reformer with Half Trapeze Bundle INCLUDING Mat Converter, Jump Board, Long Box + BONUS Slim Lined Upholstered Plaform VALUED AT $205.00 INC GSTSpecial Price A$5,525.00 Regular Price A$5,730.00
Warranty Specific Periods for Performance Series:
Performance Series Warranty [See "Conditions of Warranty (Performance Series)" Below]:
- 4 Years Warranty: Aluminium carriage rails, components of the aluminium frame, related welding and gearbar;
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Springs, pullies, ropes and handles;
- 4 Months Limited Warranty: Upholstery [See below for Conditions of Warranty (Performance Series)];
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other reformer components and accessories.
Conditions of Warranty (Performance Series):
Warranty will be provided for equipment:
1. Where proof of purchase can be demonstrated by the original purchaser;
2. Where a claim is made within the warranty period for the specific component of the equipment (Warranty period begins from date of invoice);
3. For the remainder term of the original warranty period after being repaired or replaced under the terms of this agreement.
Warranty coverage does not include:
1. Costs for freight/shipping, or any associated cost of freight/shipping;
2. Costs for installing warranty supplied parts;
3. Damage to the appearance of any equipment.
4. The Limited Warranties above do not cover mechanical wear on parts;
5. Normal wear and tear;
6. Damage caused by failure to follow instructions;
7. Misuse, abuse, modification, unauthorized repair;
8. Scratches to the finish, tears or indentations in the upholstery or foam.
The warranty shall be null and void if:
1. Equipment is used for any other purpose other than that it was intended;
2. Springs on spring-loaded equipment including Reformers are not changed every two (2) years;
3. Guidelines for assembly and appropriate use as specified in equipment manual are not followed;
4. Is stored or used outdoors, or in environments without adequate climate/humidity controls;
5. Where the equipment was subjected to any one of the below conditions:
a. Involved in an accident;
b. Where misuse of the equipment occurred;
c. Where the equipment suffered abuse of any kind;
d. Where the equipment was serviced by an unauthorised service provider; or
e. Where a modification/alteration was carried out upon the equipment which was not authorised by Pilates Health Equipment and/or differs from the equipment's original specifications supplied by Pilates Health Equipment.
NOTE: Pilates Health Equipment will, at its option, repair or replace warranted parts, provided that these part(s) fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials and provided such failure is reported to the Pilates Health Equipment within the part-specific warranty periods mentioned above.
The upholstery will be replaced if it fails to give normal wear for 4 months from date of original invoice. Proof of damage will be required. This warranty does not cover burns, cuts, soiling, stains, pet damage, damage to upholstery caused by corrosive, abrasive or chemical cleansers, or damage caused by other unreasonable use. If the identical upholstery is not available, an equivalent upholstery will be provided.
Non-returnable Items: All Pilates Health Equipment Springs, Loops, Handles, Footstraps, Fluffies are non-returnable.