Performance Series MK II Pilates Reformer Bundle (Low Profile)
SAVE 3% OFF PRODUCT PRICE WHEN YOU SELECT AND PAY BY BANK TRANSFER AT CHECKOUT!
Price Notes: Price per unit. Inclusive of GST. Freight additional.
Incorporating years of accumulated product development, and feedback from leading Australian Pilates instructors, our Performance Series MK II Reformer is a low profile reformer which has excellent adjustability combined with a solid construction. Always keep your eye on the fine details! These units include PREMIUM QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS that have been sourced from respective global market leaders that ensure quick and easy adjustment, combined with excellent life expectancy.
These units have been designed and built for commercial purpose, but are equally perfect for those fastidious home users. Being a low profile reformer, this model is easy to move about your studio or home gym, and can be stacked.
Please scroll down to view product specifications ...
Performance Series MK II Pilates Reformer (Low Profile)
- Extra-long carriage travel (1140mm).
- Premium quality fixtures and fittings, ensuring easy adjustment and long life expectancy.
- Carriage and head rest cushioning is plush and comfortable.
- Quick removal and adjustable shoulder rests, with 2 available positions to adjust the spacing between the shoulder rests. Excellent for adapting between small to wide shouldered individuals.
- Beautifully padded and lined double looped hand/foot straps for comfort and control.
- Quality woven ropes [non-elastic] with snap clips for easy handle exchange.
- 1 pair of Double Looped Handles.
- 5 springs, including 2x heavy [red], 2x medium [green], and 1x light [yellow] resistance spring.
- 2 spring gear positions.
- 8 wheel carriage system, providing a tight parallel movement, combined with a smooth and quiet ride.
- SEVEN (7) position footbar, providing foot bar position solutions for varying body sizes and heights, from laying flat to the rear of the reformer to a swept forward angle.
- Padded footbar for comfort on contact.
- Three (3) head cushion height positions that provide excellent range and appropriate cervical curvature.
- Integrated timber standing platform with non-slip pad.
- Removable pulley risers can be stowed away when units are stacked.
Length: 2530mm [this includes all protruding fixtures and footbar lowered]
Width: 650mm [this includes all protruding fixtures]
Carriage Bed Height from floor: 240mm
Carriage Size: 1020mm x 580mm [including headrest]
Carriage Cushion Size: 730mm x 580mm
Carriage Travel: 1140mm [114cm]
Weight: 63.5kg [reformer only]