Hollow Wunda Chair
Price Notes: Price per unit. Inclusive of GST. Freight additional.
Crafted from an attractive and strong, beautifully made multi-laminated high density timber with robust surface quality, which is finished with a soft, satin, lustered finish. The foot pedal action, combined with a pair of springs offers varying spring resistance levels for gentle rehabilitatory routines. The Chair is used to stretch and strengthen muscle groups not easily reached by more traditional techniques and equipment.
Our Hollow Wunda Chair provides either split pedal or single pedal operation with four (4) selectable spring resistance levels per pedal. Each pedal having a broad, radial contact surface, where the user can exercise the pedal action by hand, foot, or knee. A beech dowel is used to connect the two pedals into one, which also serves as a place to grip the pedals by hand.
The Hollow Wunda Chair is perfect for boutique Pilates studios, physiotherapy clinics, and home users wishing to conduct gentle rehabilitatory routines.
Please scroll down to view product specifications ...
Hollow Chair | Wunda Chair [Black]
- Crafted from an attractive and strong, multi-laminated high density timber with a robust surface quality, which is finished with a soft, satin, lustered finish.
- Two pedal system allows for alternating movements or transforms to one pedal by inserting the dowel.
- Comes with two (2) pedal springs offering four (4) selectable spring resistance levels per pedal, suitable for gentle rehabilitatory routines.
- The seat cushion is broad and comfortable, upholstered in premium PU Leather offering an excellent contact surface.
- Seat Measurement: 600mm x 350mm
- Base Measurement: 750mm x 600mm
- Height to Seat: 570mm
- Weight: 20kg
Combo Chair with Steel Frame [Black]A$1,650.00